All I learned in film school is how to go viral and make a gravity bong out of a Pringles can.
Since then, I’ve hit over 100 million views (and bongs).
My relationship with the past is tenuous at best. The day my parents got married and the conversion from mile to kilometer are not things I can easily recall. Fortunately, I turned my 240p memories to 4K by filming every god damn thing.
My first ever “film.”
I played the villain (and all his henchmen), which seems apropos.
- Washington 2023My trip to DC
- The Artist Mentality 2Am I the art or the artist?
- Tanis Perez – HistoryTanis Perez’s first official music video. Directed and edited by Ander Perez.
- CanadaMy 2018 trip to Canada captured in trippy videos.
- The Artist MentalityThere are two types of people in this world: artists and everybody else.
- High School GraduationBarbara Goleman Senior High c/o 2017
- The Balloon Room (Prank)I’ve filled my brother’s room with 1,000 balloons over five times.
- Doctor Who (Prank)My prank war in high school featured crimes of varying severity.